Despite the heat and humidity, it's been a great couple of days. I have seen many of your children in the halls as they are hurrying to lunch or a special....and have received many big hellos and hugs!! It is so nice to see their smiling faces. I will be seeing them all tomorrow for PA and I can hardly wait. It will be fun to see their reaction to our new room, and hear all the summer stories. Over this weekend I will update each grade level link so you can read all about the Literature units ahead. I like to begin each school year with Literature....probably because it's my true love. I hope you're enjoying this years blog. I promise to work harder this year keeping it updated and informative. Please share (through email) any thoughts, ideas, concerns you may have...they are always welcome. Enjoy the rest of the week; I'm sure everyone is tired at the end of the day.
Mrs. Tobin
No comments:
Post a Comment