Welcome to a new week. It has been such fun seeing your children again, after a long summer, and hearing all about their summer adventures. I have also enjoyed becoming better acquainted with some new students who have entered our program this fall. Already we sharing ideas and learning from one another.
This is our CBM testing week at May Watts. Three times a year all members of the Support Team are asked to assist with this school-wide endeavor. As a result, I will not be seeing my PA students on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.
As always, I will be having a Project Arrow Curriculum Night for all new families whose children have just entered the program. I will be presenting an overview of the program and answering questions regarding gifted education. If your child is in PA for the first time this year, or has recently transferred from another gifted program, please take a minute to read the invitation letter below. A copy of this letter was sent home last week with all new PA students.
PROJECT ARROW
ORIENTATION
Welcome to our Project Arrow Gifted Program! I am delighted to be working with your child during the 2012/2013 school year.
I would like to extend an invitation
to all families who are new to our Project Arrow program, and to those who were
unable to attend last year’s orientation for PA, to come to our own Project
Arrow Curriculum Review Meeting. We will be meeting in my room (Room 301) at
6:00 PM. During this time I will present an overview of our elementary gifted
program and answer any questions you might have regarding the program. This
meeting will last only 30 minutes, allowing you ample of time to meet with your
child’s classroom teacher at your scheduled time. I promise that you will not
be late.
Mrs. Patti Tobin
No comments:
Post a Comment