Friday, October 26, 2012

A Chill In The Air!

 
What a beautiful autumn we have had this year! It looks as though the leaves have almost all fallen...and there's much raking to do. I hope you have a chance to enjoy this wonderful time of the year.
 
The first quarter is wrapping up and I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. I will be working on report cards this weekend; they will be in your child's class report card envelope. I look forward to seeing most of you at fall conference. If you were unable to schedule a conference, and would like to, please email me and let me know. I am booked, however, I can arrange a meeting at a different time. A phone conference is also an option.
 
I will be out of the building on Monday morning, October 29th, working on ELA Common Core Curriculum. There will be a substitute teacher here during that time. Although curriculum work takes me away from my students from time to time, I believe that the knowledge I bring back to the classroom is invaluable. Thank you all for your support.
 
Enjoy!

No comments: