Sunday, January 27, 2013

Please mark your calendars.....

IPPA PTA is cancelling the Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 meeting

and will be rescheduling it on:

When: Monday, February 11th, 2013

Time: 6:30pm (20minutes)

Where: Naperville Central H.S., 404 Aurora Avenue, Naperville, IL; in the Auditorium

This meeting will take place right before the presentation by Dr. Bertie Kingore, which is co-hosted by D203's STAGE203 and D204's IPPA PTA. Please see attached announcement. This event is Free, but RSVP's are appreciated.

If you have any questions, please contact IPPA PTA at ippa.pta@gmail.com
 
Please try not to miss this presentation. I have heard Bertie Kingore speak many times throughout the years, and she is sensational. You will be happy that you attended, and I promise she will leave you with much to think about! - Patti Tobin
 
 
Next week I will be administering tests to several students in our school who we are considering for PA placement next year. Please forgive me for cancelling all PA and Enrichment groups this coming week. I will look forward to seeing your children the week of February 4th. See you at Open House!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: