For all you movie lovers out there...this is certainly a big night! I must say that this is quite an unusual year for me, as I have actually seen many of the movies that have been nominated. This afternoon I saw Les Miserables and loved it!
This is also a big week in Project Arrow (although we have no red carpet) because my third and fifth grade students are immersing themselves in project work. While the third graders begin to reflect upon a question they chose to research in our study of the ocean, the fifth graders have already begun working on their company model. Project work is always exciting for all of us. The research that each individual student conducts translates into new knowledge for us all.
How rewarding it is to learn about something new, and teach what you've learned to others. Who knows, it may even be as rewarding
as winning an Oscar!
No comments:
Post a Comment