HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Valentine Week is always fun at May Watts. How nice to take the time to think about how much we love our family, students, teachers and friends! Children are always so free to share their feelings....and the result is that we all feel loved and appreciated. I certainly love and appreciate all of my wonderful students. I wish you all a happy and productive week!
Please forgive me for not updating this blog last weekend. I am having
some trouble with my home computer, and was unable to access my blog
from home. It's back and running, although I suspect that it may be time for me to invest in a newer model :)
Please take a few minutes to read your child's grade level page to review my weekly summary. It's an exciting time in PA; many new units are being explored....Neuroscience, Economics, Algebra and Math Problem-Solving. Oceanography is on the horizon for my third grade students, which will certainly be exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment