Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Fall!

 
The beauty of fall never ceases to amaze me. What a gorgeous weekend we had; I hope you were all able to enjoy it, and spend some time outdoors. The Tobin's had a very exciting weekend, welcoming a new furry friend to our family. We adopted a ten month old Bernedoodle, a Bernese Mountain dog and Poodle mix. Her name is Murphy and she is a sweetheart! We enjoyed watching her explore her new home and begin to feel safe and comfortable.
 
Thank you to all the parents who were able to attend our PA Information Presentation on Wednesday evening. It was fun meeting many of you, and also seeing some familiar faces. The half hour went by quickly, but we will have time during our fall conference for follow-up questions and/or concerns you might have.
 
I am looking forward to beginning the new week, our last full week in the month of September. As you know, the second and fifth graders will be taking the CogAT Ability Test on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. This will only impact our fifth graders with regard to PA. Unfortunately, I will not be able to see them on Wednesday or Thursday. I am expecting to see my second graders, unless testing takes longer than expected. Check out your child's grade level page for a summary of this weeks plan.
 
Wishing you all a wonderful week!
 
 



No comments: