HAPPY SPRING!
I hope everyone is enjoying this glorious spring weather. What a treat it is to be able to spend some time outdoors enjoying the warm breeze. It's easy to understand why we consider spring as a time of rebirth!
I apologize for not updating this blog in the last several weeks. I often compare to this time of year in PA with an accountant's tax season. There are so many things going on with regards to identification for PA, on both the elementary and middle school levels. This involves a great deal of analysis, collaboration, decision-making and paper work. The good news is that the process is now coming to an end, and I am back to business as usual. The letters indicating PA placement for next year have been mailed (US mail) this afternoon. If your child is already in PA and will be returning to May Watts in the fall, there is no
change of placement.
Please take a few minutes to check with your child's grade level page for a curriculum update.

No comments:
Post a Comment