Monday, September 1, 2014

 
I hope your Labor Day was fun and RELAXING!! I know I always appreciate an extended weekend.
 
I can't tell you how fun it was to see your kids this week! All their smiling faces
warmed my
 .
 
This coming week (another short one) is also CBM assessment week. On Wednesday and Friday, the support team will be helping to assess all May Watts students in reading. Unfortunately, this results in us having to cancel services on these two days. I will, however, be seeing my PA kids on Tuesday and Thursday. Please take a few minutes to access your child's grade level page (above) to get a preview of this week's agenda.
 
Thanks to all of you who so kindly sent me your email addresses. This will help us to keep in close touch throughout the school year. If you have not had an opportunity to send me your contact information...it is never too late!
 
I wish you all a wonderful beginning to the month of September!
 

No comments: