Sunday, November 16, 2014

Greetings to all my PA families and friends!


I guess the saying "Life is full of surprises"  certainly holds true. This past week,with my laryngitis and eye infection, seemed to hit me like a ton of bricks! 
But I guess surprises are an important part of life, and it's how we handle them that really counts.
Loosing my voice on Monday, with 13 parent conferences scheduled that evening, was certainly not what I had planned. Thank you all so much for your kindness, understanding and support. I'm feeling much better, and am excited to embrace the week ahead. My silver-lining is feeling the wonderful and endearing concern of your children...they continue to warm my heart! 
Please take a few minutes to read your child's grade level page. We have a few events that affect PA for our third and fourth graders later in the week. Have a wonderful week and try to stay warm!


No comments: