Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Great Thought from a Great Man



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I hope everyone enjoyed special family time during the winter holiday. I know that I did. I was lucky to have spent a week with my entire family skiing in Breckenridge, Colorado. It was a wonderful week! I'm afraid I may have brought some of the snow back with me...sorry about that!

Here is a picture of my family and me in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. I am certainly very blessed!


This week the support team is assisting with our whole-school CBM Benchmark testing. Consequently I will not be available to see my PA students on Wednesday or Friday of this week. That leaves two days of PA for my third, fourth and fifth graders, and only one day for my second graders. As always, we will make the most of our time together. Please take a few moments to review your child's grade level page to preview this week. 

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: