Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hello Again...Happy New Year....and sorry for the delay!!

Please forgive the long delay with my blog. I have been unable, until this afternoon, to access my blog at school or at home. To be honest, I am not quite sure what I did, but after many numerous attempts, I am back in action. 


I hope you are all warm and safe indoors today, preparing to watch the Super Bowl. To the Tobins, our yard resembled a winter wonderland... 


until the heavy snow broke a large branch on one of our trees and shattered the family room window!


Oh well....that's a Chicago winter for you!!

Due to a good deal of testing for students who are being considered for PA next year, I did not see my students last week. I am very excited to see them this week. For my second, third and fourth grade students, this week brings the beginning of a new unit of study. Please take a few minutes to review your child's grade level page.

Have a wonderful week...and please stay warm!

No comments: