Sunday, March 8, 2015

It was one of those March days...



It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.

Charles Dickens

I look forward to a new week that promises warmer weather and lots of sunshine. How we appreciate the warmth of the sun during this time of the year!

This week also begins week 2 of PARCC testing. This involves all our third graders. As a result, I will not be seeing my third grade students this week.
Because I also help to administer the third grade PARCC, I will be seeing my fifth graders on a limited basis this week. Mr. Vaid and Mrs. Covert have generously agreed to send their PA students to me earlier in the day when they can. I very much appreciate their flexibility!!

 Please take a few minutes to check out your child's PA agenda for the week on their grade level page.

Have a delightful week!

No comments: