Sunday, August 22, 2010
Welcome to a new year in Project Arrow. It's going to be an awesome year, and I am excited to get started! I am especially looking forward to communicating with all of you on my blog; and hope to become more proficient as the weeks pass. This blog will be my NEW means of sharing information with you. Please look for a letter that I sent home with your child on the first day of school. This letter welcomes you and your child to our program, and outlines some important "beginning of the year" information regarding PA, including their PA schedule. Please return the bottom of the letter; it will provide me with the information I need to stay in touch with you. I hope to set up an email list soon including your contact information. I will email you each time I update my blog!
During the first week of school it is important that your child begin to feel comfortable in their new classroom environment, getting to know their teacher, new classmates and classroom procedures. We will begin meeting regularly on Monday, August 30th.
Please feel free to get in touch with me at any time if you have any questions are concerns. The best way to do this is via email Patricia_Tobin@ipsd.org. I faithfully check my email each day and will make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. I can also be reached by phone 630-428-6748. I will be scheduling a PA Orientation Meeting, for my new PA families, on Wednesday, September 1, in conjunction with our May Watts Curriculum Night. I am hoping to present an overview of our gifted program at 5:30 PM. Please stay tuned for more details within the next day or two.