Sunday, August 29, 2010

Project Arrow Orientation

I hope everyone had a nice first week of school. I know how much I enjoyed seeing your children. Everyone looked happy and excited for a new year. Last week I sent a letter home to the families of all my new PA families, inviting them to attend a brief orientation of our gifted program, on Wednesday evening, September 1. I offer this every fall, and certainly all parents are welcome to attend.  I understand that it is difficult to juggle our very busy schedules, and therefore I decided to change our start time from 5:30 until 5:45 PM. Since Curriculum Night doesn't begin until 6:30, all doors will be locked, therefore, please enter through the back center door. If you are new to our program, and you cannot attend, please just let me know. I will be more than happy to send home information about our program with your child. I will also meet with all of you during our fall conferences.

Thank you all so much for your support. I hope you all have a happy and successful second week!