Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We're Back!

Hello to you all, and Happy Spring! I imagine you are anxious for Spring Break....with all the fun and relaxation that it brings.

Jenny and I returned home on St. Patrick's Day after a long but uneventful journey from Durban. We are both a bit weary, but very happy to be back home. Jenny is recovering from her surgery remarkable well and is in excellent spirits. She has already begun physical therapy here in Naperville and is getting stronger every day. Her doctors all expect a full recovery....and of course, we feel so very grateful.

Thanks once again for all your prayers and support. It's meant so much to all the Tobins. We are looking forward to the next two weeks to rest and am very excited to be back at May Watts on April 4th!! I will be stopping by school this week to visit with your children and spend some time with Mrs. Raspiller.

Best wishes to you as you welcome in spring, and wishing you all a happy and relaxing break.

Respectfully,
Patti Tobin