Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello From South Africa

Hello to all of you. Just want to send you all an update on my daughter Jenny. Happily I can report that she is doing very well and quickly recovering from her surgery. My husband returned home to Naperville last week, and Jenny and I will remain at the Retreat House outside of Durban, until she is strong enough to travel. The good news is that she is getting stronger every day, and will be cleared to travel within the week. Of course, I will let you all know when that date arrives.

I look forward to visiting your children a day or two before spring break and returning to full-time teaching on Monday, April 4th. This will give me some time to set Jenny up for her doctor appointments, and physical therapy.

Again, thank you all for your concern, kind thoughts and prayers. It has meant so much to me and my family. I look forward to seeing you and your wonderful children soon!

Patti Tobin