Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Week in Project Arrow

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the first week back to school with your children. They are wonderful...and worked very hard. I must say, I give them credit for not only surviving the heat, but more importantly, not complaining about it. They are always so willing to work....

Please check the page links for your child's grade level curriculum update. I tried to summarize what we did together this week, and where we are headed. I will not be seeing your children on Monday of this week. Mr. Raczak asked me to help with PBIS, our behavior initiative at May Watts. I will be reviewing behavior expectations in our school bathrooms...for all students in our school. Wish me luck; it will be a long day! This focus on "respectful" behavior is important, and I'm happy to be a part of the initiative, however, I will be very happy to be back in the classroom on Tuesday. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding PA curriculum. In a day or two, I will be posting information regarding our PA Orientation Night for new PA families.

Take care and have a great week. Let's hope this wonderful weather continues. Again, thank you all for your support and enthusiasm.

Reminder to 5th graders...please remember to search for pictures for your bulletin board.

Mrs. Tobin



No comments: