Monday, August 29, 2011

A PA Information Meeting for parents of new PA students is scheduled

For those of you who are new to Project Arrow, I am conducting a 30 minute Curriculum/Information Meeting on September 15th at 6:00 PM. I realize that this is a bit early for those of you who work, however, I thought it would be more convenient to come on the same evening as our scheduled May Watts Curriculum Night.I will begin promptly at 6:00 and I promise to conclude the meeting on time. This will enable you to attend your child's classroom teacher presentation at 6:30.


Please do not fret if you cannot attend. I will be more than happy to send information home, and I plan on meeting with all my PA parents during the scheduled fall conferences. This will give us a chance to get to know one another. I will also post much of the shared information on my blog.


Please email me (Patricia_Tobin@ipsd.org) and let me know if you are planning to attend on the 15th. I want to make sure there are enough chairs available. Also, remember that I am in a new room this year, Room 301. It is located on the 4th grade wing. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.


Look forward to seeing you on the 15th!


Patti Tobin




No comments: