Sunday, September 25, 2011

Greetings to you...and welcome to a new week in Project Arrow.

I hope you are all well and are enjoying this wonderful autumn weather. Funny how the moment the calendar changes to September, the days become shorter, the air becomes crisper, and there's an immediate feel of fall in the air. The Tobins love this time of year; I hope you do too.

This week is a bit unusual as the 2nd and 5th graders in our district are administered the CogAT 7. This occurs every year at this time. In the past, it was the OLSAT, but now the district has transitioned to the CogAT. This, of course, will have no impact on the third and fourth graders....and has no implications for our current PA students. I will, however, as a result of the testing, only see the 2nd and 5th graders twice this week. Please check your child's grade level link for more details regarding our curriculum plan.

Have a wonderful week. I look forward to sitting down and chatting with you during our fall conferences. If you did not sign up on Curriculum Night, and would like a conference, please let me know.

Patti Tobin

No comments: