Sunday, October 23, 2011

Greetings!


 
Hello to all my Project Arrow and Math families and friends! Hoping you all had a wonderful weekend. How very lucky we are to have such beautiful autumn weather; it certainly is a gift. The fall colors are EVERYWHERE.

As the first quarter of school comes to a close, we are pulling together many loose ends. Old study units are ending and new ones are beginning. It's a fun time, and I enjoy witnessing the wealth of newly acquired knowledge and experience unfold in front of my eyes. A Project Arrow checklist will be accompanying your child's report card on October 28th. I also look forward to conferencing with you during our scheduled conference time on November 9th and 10th. This offers us an opportunity to discuss the curriculum and your child's progress in PA. I also welcome the chance to get to know you better, understanding that as a team, we can accomplish great things. Please take note of my classroom change. I am in Room 301 which is located on the 4th grade wing (far north). Please enter the building through the front door.

Until I see you....stay safe and have a wonderful week!

For those children in 4th and 5th grades who signed up for Math Olympiad, we will be meeting this Friday, October 28th in my room.

No comments: