I hope that everyone has had a nice week. Do you think there's any chance we'll have some snow this weekend? I know of some children who would be very happy indeed, if we did.
I must admit, I would love to have some snow
for the holidays, and holidays only! Oh well, we'll have to wait and see. The kids and I will be wishing for some snow....real soon.
Everything will be back to normal for PA this coming week. I look forward to finishing up our Literature Units in grades two and three, before the holiday break. Both groups will begin delving into some "Math Problem Solving," each in their own way. Fourth and fifth graders will continue with Literature until the end of the second quarter, however, slowly they'll begin to see signs of transition. The next unit in fourth grade is Neurology/Psychology,
and the fifth grade will be studying Economics. Both of these units
are exciting and wonderful!
They year is going by so quickly. Again, thank you all for everything you do. Your children are blessed to have you...and so am I.
No comments:
Post a Comment