Sunday, January 6, 2013

 
To all my Project Arrow families and friends...
 
Happy New Year !
 
I hope you all enjoyed a pleasant and peaceful holiday. It
certainly has been fun relaxing and spending time with family. The holiday provides us a special time to reconnect with one another and visit old friends. I enjoyed spending time with my children, shopping, reading, having coffee with friends and sleeping!
 
I am ready and excited to begin the new year with your children!!
 
Our students at May Watts will all be participating in CBM testing during the first week back to school. This affects Project Arrow in that I am part of the support team that helps to administer these tests. Consequently, we will not be meeting on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. I will, however, see your children the other three days.Please take a few moments to read through your child's grade level page. I have updated our plan for the next two weeks.
 
Best wishes to you as we enter 2013. May this year be filled with happiness, joy and prosperity for you and all your loved ones.
 
Patti Tobin
 
 
 
 

No comments: