Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

After a somewhat uncomfortable first week in school, I hope everyone has enjoyed a nice, cool and relaxing extended weekend. I look out at blue skies this morning, and feel a cool breeze...life is good!

As you know, tomorrow, September 3, is our Building Articulation Day, and another day off for all our District 204 students. On this day teachers meet to review/discuss/create policy, curriculum and procedures. It is always a day of true learning for teachers and administrators, and we value this time to collaborate with one another. Thankfully, on Wednesday, we begin our regular Project Arrow schedule, and I will be seeing your children daily during there scheduled time. I look forward to this and I believe they do as well. It's been fun seeing their smiling, although hot, faces briefly in class, and with their class during our PBIS stations last week. 

If you have not already read my last two posts, please scroll down to catch up on several important items: materials needed for PA, Curriculum Night information for new students, and fall conference sign-up. Each Sunday evening I will update my blog with information for you regarding Project Arrow News and lesson targets for the week. Please take a moment to read through your child's grade level page (corresponding tab) for weekly updates. I have strongly encouraged your children to do the same. Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns you may have regarding this information. My email address is patricia_tobin@gmail.com.


No comments: