Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hello October....

It's hard for me to remember a more beautiful early autumn; I hope you were all able to enjoy every minute of the weekend. I had fun taking walks, working in the yard and playing with our new puppy.
 
I'm looking forward to seeing all my PA students this week...and there's a lot to be excited about. Taking a brief respite from Grammar, this week we will all be reading some outstanding literature. Please check your child's grade level page for more details.
 
I sent a BYOT letter and permission slip with my third and fourth graders on Friday. Letters will be coming home with second and fifth graders tomorrow. Again, this program is optional. Additional information can be found on Edline.
 
I have begun the process of constructing my Edline page! Please be patient with me....it is a work in progress. I'm enjoying the process and expect it to be "legitimate" within the next few weeks. I will let you all know via email when it's truly up and running.
 
Have a great week everyone!!!
 
 

No comments: