Friday, October 18, 2013

Feeling like Fall!

I don't know about you but I've slowly transitioned into wearing my winter jacket, especially when I'm up early walking the dog. I feel so blessed to be experiencing such spectacular fall weather this year. I'm hoping it will last forever!
 
As many of you may have noticed, I am slowly but surely constructing my Edline page. If you have the opportunity to look it over, already there are a few resources and updates for you and your children. Each week I will be adding more and more! Please let me know if there is something in particular you would like to have at your disposal, and I will do my best to accommodate you.
 
I sent home conference letters yesterday to all those who signed up for a fall conference on Curriculum Night. If you did not receive one, please ask your child if they left it at school. If you were not able to attend Curriculum Night, or forgot to sign up for a PA conference, pleases email me and let me know. I have the following times/dates available:
 
Friday, November 8th
10:00-10:20
11:40-12:00
1:20-1:40
2:20-2:40
2:40-3:00
 
I am hoping to conference with all my PA parents this fall. If none of these times are convenient, please let me know and I will see what I can do. A phone conference is another option.
 
Please take a few minutes to read your child's grade level page. Enjoy!

No comments: