![]() |
| "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: Only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that." Martin Luther King |
weekend. I know I did. I think I'm even getting used to it snowing almost every day...a record breaking winter for sure!
As you may already know, this is interim testing week at May Watts. As a result of the testing, I will only be seeing my PA students on Tuesday, with the exception of my third graders, whose schedule allows me to see them every day.
Next week, the week of January 27th, all PA classes, except for third grade, will be cancelled on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. This is due to standardized testing for potential PA students. I apologize and am very sad to be missing these two weeks with your children. January is always our very busy testing month...something that cannot be avoided. Once February rolls around, we'll be back in business!

No comments:
Post a Comment