Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hello and Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

I hope everyone is staying warm and dry. I'm happy to see that the weather is warm enough for children to go out to play...finally opportunities to build a snowman, go sledding or run in the snow!
It has certainly been an unusual winter...and who knows what's coming next!

Thank you all for your patience with our testing schedule these past several weeks. January has historically been the month of assessments, however, combined with the cold weather school-day cancellations....the situation seems even more difficult. I have been lucky enough to see my third graders each and every day...but not as lucky with my other PA students. The good news is that testing for the 2nd and 5th graders will be over tomorrow (Monday), and 3rd and 4th will be over on Tuesday. YAY!!!! I have missed them and look forward to getting back to our normal schedule.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to see me on Wednesday night. Open House is such a fun event, and I love seeing so many of my students with their families. You're the best!!

Enjoy the week and please stay warm!

No comments: