Sunday, February 9, 2014

Greetings on a cold February Morning!

 
I hope everyone is enjoying a warm restful weekend. It certainly feels like it's been quite some time since we've had "reasonable" winter weather. I went to college in upstate New York and these last few weeks bring back many memories, some of which
 I would be happy to forget.
 
After several weeks of testing, it is now over and our PA schedule is back to normal. I look forward to seeing your children on a regular basis. I have missed their smiling faces.
 
I have a few important bits of information to share with you...
The IPPA PTA meeting scheduled for Tuesday, February 11, has been changed from the CEC to Still MS. The time remains the same 7:00 - 9:00.
Dr. Patrick Nolten, Executive Director of Research and Assessment with D204, will present a review of the PA identification assessments, the student profile sheet and recent PA student achievement results. If you have questions, please contact the IPPA PTA at ippa.pta@gmail.com.
 
 
 
 

No comments: