I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It has been fun enjoying the blue sky and sunny weather. Now, if only the warmer weather would decide to stick around for a while.
As I watch the closing ceremonies of the Winter Olympics, I can't help but smile, thinking back at the many Olympic Conversations we had this week. In second grade we are studying Ancient Greece....a wonderful connection to the very first Olympic Games. We discussed the significance of the Olympic Rings, torch, and most importantly, the Olympic Spirit!
As we approach the new week, keep in mind that Thursday, February 27th is our spring conference day. At this time, I am meeting with parents only if there is a concern or a parent request. Let me know if you would like to meet with me or have questions concerning PA. Friday, February 28th is a Teacher Institute Day, and there is no school for students. I look forward to seeing your children during this abbreviated week! Please check your grade level page for details.
No comments:
Post a Comment