Friday, March 7, 2014

Down the homestretch!

Well, ISAT week is slowing coming to a close! It's always a long week, full of many ups and downs. I am so proud of the way the May Watts students cope with the routine of standardized testing. They work so hard, and are always respectful of others. I spent much of the week administering the ISAT to some small groups of students, and ended the week helping out with make-up tests. I look forward to next week ~ getting back to a normal PA routine.



I would like to take a moment to thank our PA liaison Mrs. Lisa Frazier. She has been a wonderful help to me this year, attending the IPPA PTA Meetings and communicating important information. Below I have copied two links that I believe you will find quite interesting. The first link is a visual presentation given by Gifted Specialist Jeanine Buishas and Dr. Patrick Nolten. The second provides valuable information from Dr. Jim Delisle, entitled "Parenting Gifted Kids." We are so very fortunate to have some many valuable resources at our disposal.



Enjoy your weekend!!



Parenting Gifted Kids

Dr. Patrick Nolten



No comments: