Sunday, September 14, 2014



A very quick but very important reminder...

On Monday, September 22, at 6:00 PM, you are welcome to attend our Project Arrow Curriculum Night Presentation. Each year I invite all new PA parents to attend this overview of the PA program at May Watts. Due to a lack of space, I encourage only the families of our new PA students, however, all parents are welcome.
As you already know, Curriculum Night for classroom teachers begins at 6:30 PM. I understand the importance of you attending these presentations, therefore, I will begin our meeting promptly at 6:00, and promise to end in ample time for you to get to your child's classroom.
If your child is new to PA and you cannot attend this meeting, please let me know, and I will make sure you receive all information.
Again, thank you all for your support, and I look forward to seeing many of you on the 22nd!

Mrs. Patti Tobin



Please mark your calendars now for the IPPA PTA meetings for this school year.

IPPA PTA Meeting Dates (CEC 7PM)


9/23, 11/19, 2/10, 4/14

The first IPPA PTA Meeting of the year is on September 23rd, the night after Curriculum Night. Please consider attending this important meeting at the CEC at 7:00 PM.

No comments: