Sunday, September 21, 2014


Happy Autumn to all my PA families! I hope you've enjoyed your weekend. So quickly it has come to look and feel more like fall than summer. Already leaves are beginning to turn color and fall to the ground, and the days are a bit shorter. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this inevitable change!

As you know, tomorrow evening is our May Watts Curriculum Night. For those families who are new to PA, we will be meeting in Room 107 (near the main office) at 6:00 P.M. I apologize now for the shortage of chairs that we will have available tomorrow evening. I will do my best to make everyone comfortable. I'm really looking forward to meeting many of you for the first time.

This coming week promises to be a busy one! On Tuesday evening, the PA PTA will be meeting at 7:00 P.M. at the CEC for it's first meeting of the 2014-15 school year. Please try to come out and join this wonderful group; they do a great deal to inform/advocate/ and communicate...and we are so very grateful for them. Together, we can work to give our children what they need and deserve!!

Please take a few minutes to read your child's grade level page. I'm looking forward to an exciting week with your children.

No comments: