What an absolutely gorgeous fall weekend! I hope you all enjoyed some special time with your family and friends. The colors are beginning to change, and with the beautiful blue sky backdrop, the landscape is magnificent!
As some of your children may have mentioned, I had plans to visit some of my relatives in NYC this weekend, for a small family reunion. Upon hearing the news that my Friday afternoon flight had been cancelled...and the likelihood of rescheduling was bleak...I was feeling a bit disappointed. One of my students, sensed my disappointment and quickly reminded me how important it is to "Look for that silver lining." Of course, that brought an immediate smile to my face and joy to my heart. I was also reminded of just how lucky I am to be a teacher, the very best job in the world!!
The silver lining was not very hard to find...I spent the afternoon with 33 third, fourth and fifth graders...what could be better than that?
A BIG thank you to all the new PA parents who found their way to Room 107 on Curriculum Night! I know you all have busy lives and it is a hardship to attend a meeting at 6:00 P.M. It was wonderful seeing all of you! If you missed our meeting, and would like me to email you the information that I shared, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Enjoy reviewing your child's grade level page and have a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment